The Relish Food & Wine Festival returns for it's 8th year to Mary River Parklands this June. Join in the festivities along Maryborough's heritage streets and riverside parks, indulging in food and beverages from the local Fraser Coast region.
- Listen to leading foodies as they share the fruits of their work
- Learn from talented chefs celebrating the local produce in every one of their scrumptious dishes
- Be transported back to old Maryborough with lessons on high tea etiquette from Miss Etiquette
- Hear the stories of Bond Store's past while sipping a tipple of port
- Listen to Odyssey Bistro's team tell you the stories behind their food and drinks
- Leisurely cruise down the Mary River aboard the Amaroo
- Chill with a MAD Stylist’s Gourmet Cheese Platter
- Escape the crowds with a 2-hour feast overlooking the Mary River Marina
- Savour the taste of low and slow cooked BBQ ribs
- Cooking workshops
- Gourmet tastings
There is plenty to keep you busy including street food vendors, craft beer bar, live music, the heritage steam train, and Maryborough’s Military & Colonial Museum.
Posted on: 30th March 2021