COVID-19 Flexible Booking Policy
We currently have a flexible booking policy in place to reassure our guests they can book with confidence in these uncertain times. If you need to change or cancel your booking because of COVID-19 restrictions you can do so up to 72 hours prior to arrival. We can offer you the option to amend your booking or receive a full credit to use within 12 months. This applies to bookings arriving up until 31 July 2021 after which our regular terms and conditions will apply. Please don’t hesitate to contact our reception if you have any queries regarding this policy.
COVID SAFE UPDATES
We value the health and safety of all our guests and staff during these uncertain times. We ask that before traveling please ensure you are familiar with the most recent health updates from your relevant State and Territory Governments. You can find these at the links below. It is important that, as a community, we adhere to these recommendations and are doing what we can to help combat COVID-19.
New South Wales Government Updates:
Queensland Government Updates:
Victorian Government Updates:
Tasmanian Government Updates:
Western Australian Updates:
South Australian Updates:
Northern Territory Updates:
Australian Capital Territory Updates:
Anyone who has respiratory symptoms or fever (>37.5°C), even if they only have mild symptoms, MUST:
- Advise staff
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19 and;
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their result.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
- Any changes to the original booking, including extra overnight guests, will incur additional charges which you hereby agree to pay at the time of change.
- Helmets must always be worn when using bicycles, skateboards, scooters or any other wheeled toy.
- Unruly or offensive behaviour may result in immediate eviction.
- Smoking is not permitted in any park facilities (including cabins, amenities, playground, jumping pillow, games room, café and pool area) (the park facilities).
- If you smoke in your cabin, we will charge you an extra fee for upholstery and carpet cleaning.
- Any damage caused to the park facilities will incur an extra charge.
- Rooms or cabins left in an unsatisfactory state will incur a cleaning charge
- Park speed limit is 5km/h (walking pace)
- All visitors to the park must report to the office and sign in on arrival.
- No refunds are given for early departure.
- Payment of total outstanding tariff is due the time of check-in unless arrangements have been made with management prior to arrival. Any additional charges incurred after check-in must be paid in full at the time of being incurred.
- 2pm check in and 10am check out applies to all bookings unless arrangements have been made with management prior to arrival.
- Hervey Bay Tourist Park will not be liable for any damage, theft, or loss of property.
- Failure to abide by these Terms and Conditions may result in immediate eviction without refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry into Hervey Bay Tourist Park. A full refund will be issued under these circumstances.
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Animals are not permitted in cabins/rooms unless arrangements have been made with management prior to arrival
Risk Warning, Liability Exclusion and Acknowledgment
- Hervey Bay Tourist Park provides facilities and equipment for its guests to enjoy for leisure, recreation, and enjoyment, in conjunction with their stay (Recreation Activities). Recreational Activities proved depend on what is available at this park and may include jumping pillows. Bikes/tandem bikes, swimming pools, aquatic activities, pedal carts, and gym equipment.
- Participation in available Recreational Activities involves risks, including the risk of personal injury and death. Accordingly, it is crucial that you take good care of yourself and that you watch out for the safety of others when you participate in the Recreational Activities.
- You must obey all warning signs that are displayed in relation to particular Recreational Activities. You must use all safety equipment provided by Hervey Bay Tourist Park. If you permit your non-adult children to participate in Recreational Activities, you are responsible for their supervision and for ensuring their safety at all times. You are in the best position to judge what is safe for your child or children do. Hervey Bay Tourist Park does not know if your child can ride a bike, is unwell or cannot swim. Particular risks of participants engaging in Recreational Activities may include twists, sprains, broken bones, spinal injury, paralysis and maybe even death. Before you participate in the Recreational Activities, or you permit your child or children to participate in Recreational Activities, you should ensure that you are aware of , and properly understand, all of the risks involved in the Recreational Activities, and that those risks will include any particular risks associated with any health condition from which you suffer or which your child or children may suffer.
- Pet Policy: All our caravan sites are pet friendly. We do have some rules in the park about animals so please give our friendly team a call to discuss bringing your furry friends.